Re: [IP] Re: lol and other abbreviations

In a message dated 12/10/01 4:29:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know this has been addressed before and I don't remember where someone
 was told to look on the insulin pumpers web site for a list of those
 dratted abreviations.  I searched the site and couldn't find anything.
 Please tell again!  I know what YMMV is, but the LOL is driving me crazy!
 The only thing I can think of is "lots of love," but that doesn't always
 work! Ugh!! And then there's <g>!  Yikes! >>

LOL is Laughing Out Loud
<g> is a grin

The page you're looking for is probably

Jan and Elvis