[IP] Re: lol and other abbreviations

Hi, everybody -

I know this has been addressed before and I don't remember where someone
was told to look on the insulin pumpers web site for a list of those
dratted abreviations.  I searched the site and couldn't find anything.
Please tell again!  I know what YMMV is, but the LOL is driving me crazy!
The only thing I can think of is "lots of love," but that doesn't always
work! Ugh!! And then there's <g>!  Yikes!