Re: [IP] magnetic/nikken products and minimed 508?

hi rabbi!
wow! you sleep on the pad with your pump and you haven't had any
all? minimed told me not to exceed 800 gau,max. i think you are way over
that! ;)
i'm considering the gold necklace -1000 gau-  you think this really
wouldn't give me a a31 error? really?
can you tell i'm blown away? all i've read all day said a pump
contraindicates magnet therapy. do you have anyone who you spoke with who
said this would be ok? or did you just "go for it" and see what happens...
i'm assuming since you're using all of that, you believe it makes a
difference? just curious...

thanks so much for your reply!