Re: [IP] magnetic/nikken products and minimed 508?

Leann Marcucci wrote:
<< i am wondering if any of you
use magnetic therapy/ nikken products and a minimed 508. i called minimed
and they told me something about the magnets must be below 600- 800 gau
(sp?). does anyone have a pump and use the bed pad/ sleep system thingy?
i can't possibly be the only who's ever tried these...so please send me
your opionions!:)>>

No! You're not the only one, I also sleep on a nikken mattress pad, and the
pillow, I'm also wearing the insoles, and had no problem with my MM 508 nor
with my D-Tron.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Jewish Friends With Diabetes