Re: [IP] Palm Pilot software for diabetes

Kathleen  wrote:

<<<Hello! I am just writing to ask if anyone could help me. I am asking for a
palm pilot for Christmas from my mother. Well, I don't know exactly what kind
of diabetes software there is out there for diabetes...so, could anyone help
me with that? If anyone has any input, etc, about this particular subject,
please email me.>>>

I have compiled a list of programs available for the palm pilot (it's in a htm
file), if interested in it please reply.

Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted
Jewish Friends With Diabetes
Join our diabetes discussion list at
Join our Kosher Low-Carb discussion list at