Re: [IP] magnetic/nikken products and minimed 508?

I have a knee brace (by Homedics) that has magnets in it.  Haven't had any
problems.  Of course the magnets aren't very strong it in.  (I tried
sticking the brace to the fridge, and it didn't stay.)  :)

Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424