Re: [IP] Re: tape remover

>From: "Jath" <email @ redacted>
>Does anyone know where you can buy tape remover on line -- like >DeSolveIt.
>  I'm looking for one I can buy in ia bottle as opposed to >those little

I've been using Tea Tree Oil to remove tape residue.  I got a small bottle
at my local vitamin shop.

I was afraid to use a chemical, since I tend to have sensitive skin.  The
tea tree oil doesn't bother the skin, and it smells pretty good - kind of
like a pine scent.  I would imagine that baby oil would work just as well.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted