Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 19:42:22 -0500
From: "Beth McMillen" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Fw: Minimed & Quicksets

 My son, Robbie, 7, has just started on the
Minimed using the Quicksets and
I have a few questions....
He has been complaining that the insertion is
"sore" for about a day??? We
are not yet using anything to glue the site down
or keep it on and are
finding that the first few sites fell out after
24-48 hrs and the third site
had to be replaced after 2 hrs because it wasn't
working.  Any help would be

1. Who is using the Minimed Quicksets?
2. What kind of glue/IV Prep are you finding most
3. How much discomfort are you/your children
experiencing on insertion?
4. How long are the sites lasting?
5. Are you using any special tape etc. to keep
the influsion set in place?

Beth (son Robbie, 7, dx 5/00, Type I, Toronto,

Do You Yahoo!?