RE: [IP] uploading pump info

I knew there was a device to download and asked the CDE if we could buy one
but she said it was not available to us, but I did not know that you could
download the information from the pump and a specific meter BG's to a single
report!!
Could you imagine if we had access to that hardware what we could do to
better control our BG's. I currently use a glucometer Elite XL it works
better for my daughter, but I will be willing to change meters if I could
get my hands on the hardware/software to download it into one single sheet.
Thanks Bill I did not Know this info.

Does anyone else out there have another solution that is able to marry
insulin delivery information from a pump and blood sugar reading information
from a glucometer into a SINGLE report without having to re-key either or
both sets of data?

I would like to hear about it if it exists.

Thanks for listening to me ramble.

Bill