[IPn] Disetronic Chat Tonight!

The chat for Disetronic will take place Monday December 10th in the Guest
Room at 9 p.m.EST (2am GST). Nikki Aucoin will be our guest speaker from
Disetronic. Among other things, Nikki will talk about the importance of
exercise. Come and join us with your questions and comments!! *** Nikki was
not able to do this chat last month because our IP server was down. Thanks
Nikki for making yourself available for our chat again!*** Happy Holidays
to all, Carolyn Green

Here is the chat shortcut http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml. Just
enter the full email address that you signed up for IP with and then the
password is "pumper" in small letters with no quotes.