[IP] Alcohol

I have been drinking beer for 42 years.  I have been taking insulin for 45
years.  I have had my share of insulin reactions, when drinking or not
drinking.  Mileage may vary but it hasn't been detrimental to me as far as
can see.  I always liked that old song, "In Heaven There Is No Beer" (that's
why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, all our friends will be
drinking all our beer.)  Or, as Joe E. Lewis said, "You only live once, but
if you work it right, once is enough."