[IP] magnetic/nikken products and minimed 508?

hi all,
 i really could use the help of this list. i am wondering if any of you
use magnetic therapy/ nikken products and a minimed 508. i called minimed
and they told me something about the magnets must be below 600- 800 gau
(sp?). does anyone have a pump and use the bed pad/ sleep system thingy?
how far away would i have to keep my pump if i had the insoles and a
 some of these products have like 1000 gau, but i'm wondering
if any of you have used these products, if you've had any pump errors or
i can't possibly be the only who's ever tried these...so please send me
your opionions!:)
thanks in advance,
leann marcucci