[IP] Sunday Chat

Ok, it's Sunday and all you chataholics that need to express yourself --
ask questions, give advice or just shoot the breeze -- join us in the
Anytime Room. :o)  I'm a little late getting this email out, I just
returned from my daughter's college graduation.  Woohoo!  For anyone who
needs help the chat shortcut is: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
and just enter with your registered name (full email address) and the
password is "pumper". Chat time is 8:00 p.m. EST. See you there!