[IP] RosaLea's BC/BS denial

Hey, RosaLea,
Don't give up!  If you need to do lots of paperwork for BC/BS, or even file
a complaint with the insurance commissioner, then just keep at it till you
get what you are asking for!  We've got to keep letting the insurance
companies know what we need without backing down.  Let me know how it goes.
I know it can be tiring and discouraging, but don't give up!
Alaska Debbie
Mom to Katie, 11, dx'd 9/97 and
pumping with "Pumpkin" since 8/99

Send a friend your Buddy Card and stay in contact always with Excite Messenger