Re: [IP] Alcohol

> CONCLUSIONS-In type 1 diabetes, moderate consumption
> of alcohol in the
> evening may predispose patients to hypoglycemia
> after breakfast the next
> morning.
Yes! This happens to me and another diabetic I know. I
used to drink whiskey sours, but I could never figure
out how to bolus for the sour mix without getting a
low that lasted for hours. Now I forgo the sour mix
and just drink scotch, and I manage better, but I have
lows the whole early part of the next day. I was
starting to think I was imagining it. Thanks for
posting this.

Do You Yahoo!?