Re: [IP] Book "Optimal Pumping"

In a message dated 12/6/2001 10:07:12 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was looking around on the MiniMed online store, and I saw a book called
 "Optimal Pumping".  Does anyone have it?  Is it good? >>
I just recently received this book "Optimal Pumping" from a MiniMed sales
rep. at a pump users group held in St. Louis Park, MN. I finished reading it
today, and basically, it goes through many things we should know already, but
probably forgot.
     I would encourage anyone who has been pumping for a year or more to look
into reading this book.
    Jan G.