[IP] gushers

Although there is no way to prevent the injury, you
can prevent the 'gushing' by always having a tissue IN
YOUR HAND before pulling the old site out.  If it is
bleeding, immediately apply pressure with the tissue,
and it will usually stop right away.

At 10:49 AM 12/7/01, you wrote:
>I've looked in the archives as I thought this had
been discussed
before but
>cannot find anything so I'm asking for info
>What causes the gushers when removing the old site?
And is there a
way to
>prevent it?

No way to prevent them, unless you can see under your
skin.  They are
caused by hitting a small blood vessel when you insert
the set.

Do You Yahoo!?