[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #614

At 10:58 PM 12/5/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Arsen Vladimirskiy" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] Square Wave / Dual Wave Bolusing
Hi Arsen. I use dual wave bolus most of my main meals. Lunch and supper. I
take into account the stuff I'm eating and usually try a 2/3 split. That
is, I take the total carb count divided by my insulin to carb ratio number,
and  I take 2/3 of the total caclulatde bolus Now , and the rest over 1
hour. Works for me almost all the time. Just always keep in mind what it is
your eating and how much! Hope this helps. Good luck. John Fesco