Re: [IP] BC/BS Appeal denial

In a message dated 12/7/2001 2:40:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm still fighting the same thing with BS/BC of California for
>  Lily's test strips.

I live in Colorado, but we're covered by Blue Shield of California PPO/Rx
plan. When we started pumping our physician gaves an Rx for 350 a month.
When the pharmacy put through the Rx it was, of course, declined.  The
pharmacy then contacted our endo and gave her an number to call at Blue
Shield, and the RX for 350 strips has been going through just fine . . .
Maybe the stars were in alignment or something, but I was thrilled to get
this covered . . . Have you tried haveing Lily's doc call Blue Shield for
you, Michael?

Pumpmama to Katie (10)