Re: [IP] Paradigm in Canada

Sara,

Talk to your Canadian sales rep.  I emailed mine and she told me that
although they weren't sure when it would be avaialable there is a wait
list you can put your name on.  She will alaso be able to tell you if you
qualify for it, it depends on when your 508 was purcahased.

--- Sara Molyneaux <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knows whether the Paradigm upgrade is
> available
> to Canadians.  It says that this upgrade is only available to 508 pumps
> purchased in the States.  Technically, my pump was bought in the States
> (I think) and then sent to me through my sales rep.  Does this make me
> eligible?Thanks, Sara

=====
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.