Re: [IP] alcohol

I allmost always drink scotch, neat, with a water
back. On the occasion that I drink wine, I always
correct later instead of bolus up front. I think it's
safer that way since alcohol is so funny, especially
when drunk with a meal. When I drink scotch I never
bolus if my BG is under 200 when I have my first
drink. I also never get so drunk that I get sick or
can't check my BG, which I do hourly when drinking.

Do You Yahoo!?