[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] infected site

--- Earl and Kay Guy <email @ redacted> wrote:
> If there is a pocket under the skin, or any
> tenderness, go see your primary
> care doctor. 

Antibitotic onitments are pretty much useless in these
cases. I've had luck with hot compresses 2 or 3 times
a day. Try those first before you call the doctor - it
will ease the pain and sometimes lessen the swelling
right away. 

Do You Yahoo!?
Send your FREE holiday greetings online!
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml