[IP] Re: infected site

From: email @ redacted
<<i was just wonderinf what you all do for an infected site. i put a band aid
with medication on it this monring but what else should i do?>>
We usually clean the site real well with warm water and an antibacterial
soap.  After that we apply Neosporin.  The site may need warm compresses for
a day or so.  If it is dime size or larger or if it has streaks, you need to
call the doctor and get some oral antibiotics.