Re: [IP] RE: Diabetes Pilot

> Hi!
> I have a 3 yr. daughter on the pump and I work full time I'am trying to
> things easy on keeping track of her #'s, food intake, and medication. I
> bought a Palm and down loaded the Diabetes Pilot trial. I started using it
> this morning and I found out that I can not enter .4 on the medication
> screen even if I put 0.4 it will not take.

I use Diabetes Pilot when I travel and are away form my computer for several
days. I complained to the developer about not being able to enter Insulin
dosage to a tenth of a unit (It is actually much worst than that. The
program accepts X.X without a complaint. It just changes it to X when you
try to look it up later.) For now I just enter all my insuling dodosages as
X10 (ie. 42 for 4.2) and convert it when I log it to my computer.