Re: [IP] Fw: future immigrating

Visiting Canada is no problem, however, immigrating is another matter.
First:  are you a citizen of any commonwealth nation?  That would make it
much easier.  For a US citizen looking for employment, that could be
tough.  To find a job there, as a US citizen, you will need documentation
that you have skills required for a particular job, and no Canadian has
applied or is qualified to fill the particular position. What you will
need is the equivalant of a green card in the US.

I worked in Canada for about a year, some time ago, but I believe the
regulations haven't changed very much on that point.  On entering the
country, you will have to pass through a predesignated port of entry, and
pick up your documant of employment.  This you will have to carry with
you if you ever leave the country and wish to reenter.  If you leave
Canada, and do not plan to return to your job, you must surrender the