[IP] Fw: future imigrating

-------Original Message-------

From: Carlon
Date: Friday, November 30, 2001 19:55:30
To: email @ redacted
Subject: future imigrating

If there is anyone that has had any past experience with imigrating from the
US into Canada possibly in the Manitoba parts & would share with me on what i
can expect on flying info with pump supplies packed in my checkin luggage &
inside my carry on, please send me your comments & I am in Texas now facing
layoff from my job & lossing my good insurance that is paying well on my
supplies that i now have to find a new Dr once i get into Canada to start all
over again at doing whatever it takes to become employed & hopefully get
insurance to cover my medical checkups & ordering the disetronic pump
supplies. I will be visiting my Dr on Wed the 5th of Dec to see about getting
prescriptions to put on all my pump supply boxes & packages & insulin boxes so
that i can go to Canada & visit for 2 weeks. Sorry for so many questions & for
being so long of message, but if you would like I would appreciate someone
e-mailing me anytime at email @ redacted to discuss this in long methods as you
might have the time & all help will be appreciated. Thanks for this space &
time.. Carlon