Re: [IP] BC/BS Appeal denial

>I suggest a telephone call as a follow up . . . also write to your
>Congressman/woman and U. S. Senators with copies to BC/BS.  Politics, not
>medical care, is the name of the game here.
>Jim Handsfield
>email @ redacted

Yes, my State Senator is aware of my dispute with BC, I know her on a
personal level, don't know that US Senators have any interest in this since
the Federal Govt has not passed any laws requiring Diabetes Care and
Insurance.   And BC is already aware of my State Senator's interest in my
case since she has already contacted them.