Re: [IP] Book "Optimal Pumping"

> I was looking around on the MiniMed online store, and I saw a book called
"Optimal Pumping".  Does anyone have it?  Is it good?  I wondered how it was
written, or if it compares at all to the Walsh books. <snip> . . . it's
totally slanted towards Minimed pumps (we have Animas) and because it's not
as detailed and comprehensive as "Pumping Insulin."  I'd say it's a good
book for a Minimed pumper <snip>>>>

I was hunting for my copy and can't find it, but I believe you are correct
that it is good for a MM pumper due to the fact it is written by MM
personnel and is their book. That's why the MM slant. I think Chevy, Ford,
etc. also write their manuals slanted towards their vehicles. (~_^)

I've learned.... That no matter how serious your life requires you to be,
everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.  ~ Andy Rooney