[IP] great customer service

WOW!! I received my replacement pump from MM less than 24 hours from the
time I picked up the phone and dialed that 1-800 #.  I was pretty shocked
to receive it so soon seeing is it came all the way to Manitoba Canada
from California.

I just thought I would share my expereince with everyone seeing as there
have been some complaints about MM's servive.  The service and assitance
that I received from MM during my technical difficulties problems was
wonderful! No I am not a MM sales rep, just a satisfied customer.

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
And dance like no one is watching.

Do You Yahoo!?