[IP] Disetronic Chat for December 10th

 The chat for Disetronic will take place Monday
December 10th in the Guest Room at 9 p.m.EST (2am
GST). Nikki Aucoin will be our guest speaker from
Disetronic. Among other things, Nikki will talk about
the importance of exercise. Come and join us with your
questions and comments!!
 *** Nikki was not able to do this chat last month
because our IP server was down. Thanks Nikki for
making yourself available for our chat again!***
 Happy Holidays to all,
Carolyn Green

Do You Yahoo!?