[IP] alcohol

hi
ok i know this has been asked about 80 times everytime a holiday comes up but
im gonna ask again!
I am going to a christmas party and want to know how i can enjoy a drink or
two.
Lets say for example i have a caser. Can someone tell me how much insulin to
take?
My ratio is 1 unit for every 12 carbs.
thanks a bunch !

                                                     *