Re: [IP] Book "Optimal Pumping"

In a message dated 12/6/2001 9:07:12 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I was looking around on the MiniMed online store, and I saw a book called
>  "Optimal Pumping".  Does anyone have it?  Is it good?  I wondered how it
>  written, or if it compares at all to the Walsh books.

I bought it.  It's well written and accurate (as far as I could tell), but I
doubt I'll ever refer to it in the future .  .  . First because it's totally
slanted towards Minimed pumps (we have Animas) and because it's not as
detailed and comprehensive as "Pumping Insulin."  I'd say it's a good book
for a Minimed pumper who wants more than the basic "how to's" you get at pump
start but isn't wanting to go quite into the depth that the Wlash book has .
. . JMHO

Pumpmama to Katie (10) happily pumping with her Animas pump "Elvis" since