[IP] Re: watches

Try covering the back of your watch with mole skin.  If you don't break out
any more there, you can run with a leather or cloth band.  I find I just cut
& change the mole skin when it get dirty.

  I wear my gold necklaces and wedding band, no problems for me. I do tend to
kill watches though. Tammy
 I have been following this thread - I can't wear sliver that has nickel
(good thing my flute is sterling or I might be allergic to it - HA).  Gold is
no problem so my medical alert is solid 14K.  The comment about the watches
was interesting cuz I am having a watch problem - my 2 old "good" watches
both died - tried new batteries - still dead. I bought a cutsie cheapie -
that was plastic and it did OK.  Got a new watch for my b-day but it looks as
if it has nickel - it's breaking me out something fierce - so I went sans
watch, put neosporin on rash (which I had scratched raw) and also put a
bandage on it - got it healed - painted watch with clear nail polish and it
seemed to go better for a couple of days - but now broken out again and
haven't repainted the polish.
 Its a pain - cuz I HATE going without a watch - but can't really afford a
gold one right now. sigh.
 Linda & Dax