[IP] Pump names

My poor pump has spent close to three years in my possession without a name
and has not given me any signs of distress (emotional or physical). But i have
pondered the thought of calling it "blue Gumby" - gumby is a funny character
depicted by Eddy Murphy but in the morning I called it "pumper dumper" for
some stupid reason. Working with children, nonsense rhymes happen. I would
worry though if somebody had a child or a dog and not found a name for this
being in three years, but for my pump-it still has no name as of yet. Happy
pumping Sharon