RE: [IP] RE: Diabetes Pilot

America -

Diabetes Pilot will be releasing an update to the program before the end of
the year.  The updated version will allow you to enter fractional (0.1)
medication doses, fractional food serving sizes, and also allow you to use
mmol/L units for glucose if you'd like.  The update will be free to
registered users.