Re: [IP] re: name the pump?? come on11

I dislike my pump intensely - even
> though my control is
> supposedly improved -  and would never name it
> anything.  It is simply the
> pump.  Period.

I maintan a firm business relationship with my pump. I
haven't been inspired to name it either. Sometimes,
though, when the pump delivers a bolus in a quiet
situation and the clicks are very audible, we
acknowledge the pump by poking it and calling it
"clicky". The fondness ends there. The appreciation
however, is boundless.
Catherine