Re: [IP] re: name the pump?? come on11

I dislike my pump intensely - even
> though my control is
> supposedly improved -  and would never name it
> anything.  It is simply the
> pump.  Period.
I maintan a firm business relationship with my pump. I
haven't been inspired to name it either. Sometimes,
though, when the pump delivers a bolus in a quiet
situation and the clicks are very audible, we
acknowledge the pump by poking it and calling it
"clicky". The fondness ends there. The appreciation
however, is boundless.

Do You Yahoo!?