[IP] RE: Diabetes Pilot

I have a 3 yr. daughter on the pump and I work full time I'am trying to make
things easy on keeping track of her #'s, food intake, and medication. I
bought a Palm and down loaded the Diabetes Pilot trial. I started using it
this morning and I found out that I can not enter .4 on the medication
screen even if I put 0.4 it will not take. Since she is small I do not use
whole units. I also found intresting that when I looked up banana in the
food list it only gave raw mashed banana and not the carbs for a regular raw
banana (without it being mashed). Does anybody have any suggestions on other
software that helps us manage diabetes and will take decimals and a better
food listing.
Thanks for your help.