[IP] Book "Optimal Pumping"

I was looking around on the MiniMed online store, and I saw a book called
"Optimal Pumping".  Does anyone have it?  Is it good?  I wondered how it was
written, or if it compares at all to the Walsh books.
If anyone has an opinion, I'd like to hear it!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Where we broke a 94 year record for Dec. 5 yesterday by having a temp. of  71
degrees. If the mud would just dry up, I'd have a picnic!