Re: [IP] thigh thing

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I have found the best thing to do is use thigh high
> hose and tuck it in the
> top of them.
On thing I've been doing under pants - I cut off the
stretchy part of a tube sock and put it around my calf
like a garter right below my knee. I clip my pump to
it, (facing inwards or outwards depending on how tight
the pants are) and voila - no more annoying pump on
the waistband of my Earl lowrider jeans! I pull my
pants leg up under the table to bolus.

Do You Yahoo!?