Re: [IP] Minimed and Quicksets

> 4. How long are the sites
> lasting?  Jake's sites
> usually last 3 days, and he wears them until the
> alarm goes off for low
> volume.  He wants to  make sure he is not "wasting"
> any insulin.  When he
> had his last endo visit, and they downloaded his
> pump, the fact that the
> alarm had gone off showed up and we were "counseled"
> about letting the
> volume get so low.  We informed the endo/nurses that
> we have everything
> set out for the change, ready and aware of the
> volume, he just likes to
> use as much as possible of the insulin
u don't have to waste any insulin only whats in the
tube . after inserting i put the needle on the old
reservior and shoot it back into an old insuling
bottle. I don't like to mix with a fresh bottle but
when I get 100+ units i just use it in my next change
out. never had any problems. peg

Do You Yahoo!?