Re: [IP] refurbished pump

>>> So now they are sending me a refurbished pump with my present warranty
switched over to it.  I am a little nervous about this, has anyone else
received a refurbsihed pump from MM and had problems? Or has everything been
okay?  Sarah Arnal  >>>

Since pumping for 18 years, I have rec'd 3-4 replacement pumps and nothing
has ever gone wrong. I gladly accepted the refurbished ones and continued on
my infusing way. I'm very happy with MiniMed and their services. (~_^)

I've learned....  That you should never say no to a gift from a child.  ~
Andy Rooney