Re: [IP] Re: toe update

In a message dated 12/5/01 10:39:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> regular table variety.  Well how was I supposed to know??? ;) Julie >>>
> Julie,
> I'm glad you got a wonderful doctor and the help you needed. About the
> Epsom
> Salts, in all my literature (over 51 yrs) I was taught DMers should NOT use
> Epsom Salts due to it's *I forgot* abilities. I just know it's a no-no.
> Anyone want to explain why? (~_^)

Jan I would make a guess Diabetics should not soak there feet as a general
rule. When you soak a foot it will macerate the skin and that is when damage
can occur. It is also when the foot can be burnt as the feelings in the
diabetic foot will diminish over time. I would say see the (footologist).
YMMV Roger C hockey puck in tow