Re: [IP] Re: Name the pump?? Come on!!

I didn't really spend a lot of energy on it. The whole concept was
tantalizing to me. I don't believe any of us are crazy about our situations,
but the pumps make a terrible disease a little better to live with. A name
simply makes it a little easier mentally to deal with  daily life, as though
you have something who goes through it with you. Yes we have people who
support us, but... if you have to live with something the rest of your life,
why not take a positive attitude about it and (as best you can) have fun with
it. Terrible things are much easier to deal with if you can keep a little
humor in the situatios.