[IP] Waist-Pouch Thingy

I had the waist pouch thing from MiniMed and really liked it.  When I wore pants with no pockets or a dress,  I would use the waist thing. If you are wearing a more fitted
shirt, I have an idea for the ladies.  I wore mine up higher, right under my bra.  If you are, shall we say, larger, your bust line will hide the bulge of the pump if you
align it right.  Then you either use the remote or go to the bathroom to bolus. It's good for long nightgowns that you don't want to poke a tubing hole in, also.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Still living with her parents while they finish her house.  She has walls now...but no windows.