[IP] refurbished pump (sp?)

So, I finally got the courage to call the MM 1-800 # about my pump always
freezing up, and the man I spoke with was very friendly. So now they are
sending me a refurbished pump with my present warranty switched over to
it.  I am a little nervous about this, has anyone else received a
refurbsihed pump from MM and had problems? Or has everything been okay?  I
know I shouldn't worry, I have lots of warranty left and this pump should
be the exact same, but everything has been working out so wonderfully for
me with my new little "lifesaver" that I dont want anything to change.

So could someone let me know how their experience has been with a
refurbished pump??

Thanks so much, Sarah Arnal

=====
Work like you don't need the money.