[IP] new pumper

i'd like to thank all of you for your postings. the information i learned
by reading these listings was very educational on pumping.  i started
pumping on monday, dec 3.  i've been testing about every two hours just to
see how my body is adjusting to the humalog.  i've noticed that my highs
have come down and so far i have not experienced the rapid drop that i use
to have when my regular insulin would kick in. also, i want to thank those
of you who e-mailed me about living with diabetes and bi polar disorder.  i
know i'm not alone, and that feel good.

john s