sign me up i would like to find out about this thing is it on 12/16? take care

----- Original Message -----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 12:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: NYC PUMPS

OK one more reminder about the nyc meeting....and a chance to make MONEY from
having diabetes...

In the  Village Voice there is a notice from a marketing company setting up a
group discussion about insulin administration choicesbhypo, pen, pump.  It
is on thursday 12/16 and there are three different times AND they are paying
cash money...I am signed up and I think they still need more people, so call
800-9813923  X408.

6:30 - 8:30pm at the Good Shepard Episcopal Church on 31st street between 2nd
and 3rd Avenue.  I think it is 240 E. 31st street (south side of street).
Still trying to line up SOMEONE to come share some expertise with us...

PLEASE rsvp to me via email, if you ARE coming, if you haven't already

Hope everyone is well...bring friends if you want...

Sara Falconer
NYC Sara Smarty Pants Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :