[IP] Re: Question for maturing ladies

In a message dated 12/4/01 3:53:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm wondering if it affects menopause as well.  I'm 38 1/2 and noticing my
> periods getting lighter and lighter and I am curious.  I know....talk to my
> doc but a lot of times, the people on this site are more informed.
I have had IDDM since 1983 and my periods have been very light.  But I was
only 19 when diagnosed and I don't remember when it started getting lighter.
But I have no complaints other than the massive increase in insulin I need
during that time.