[IP] need to whine

From: email @ redacted
Full-name: SANDIHELL
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:16:13 EST
Subject: Fwd: need to cry
To: email @ redacted

From: email @ redacted
Full-name: SANDIHELL
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:12:24 EST
Subject: need to cry
To: email @ redacted

  My son Chirs is 10 dxd at 4. He has been on the pump since Aug.01
He school has been wonderful! Our nurse even came to pump training. My
problem is Chris is so active (basketball now) he is even on a traveling
basketball team.  We have highs and low still. I am so overwhelmed by
information. I am reading "Pumping Insulin" but you must admit it is dry.
Some days Chris's lunch reading is 300. He forgot to bolus at breakfast. I
work full time so he eats at the baby sitters house. How long before he eats
can he bolus? Does anyone else disconnect during sports? How do you keep the
dang thing from falling out. We use tinure now, tried skin tac H and he got a
rash.  How often can you bolus ?  What if he eats lunch and an hour later
there is party in class ? Why do sites go bad after 2 days ?
Sorry, I just to complain.

Sandi & Chris in Pittsburgh