Re: [IP] punishment vs rewards

I have discovered that Jenny goes low in the afternoon on days she has a
snack at school The snack break is at 10:30 and lunch is at 11:45. So when
she checked glucose at lunch and bolused to correct, she wasn't allowing for
the bolus that she had just had to go with her snack. In other words, she
was high because of the snack and didn't know how to calculate how much
insulin was still working. At 13, she is capable of figuring it out now that
I've taught her how.

It's tricky, isn't it?

Kay